Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dancing Skeleton



My life is not of my own, but of the people I encounter, even if briefly. The actions I take today impact the lives of those who come after me. I like giving back to the world, even if it means that I won’t see the intended result in my lifetime. I’ve spent a lot of my time volunteering through the efforts of numerous organizations like; American Red Cross: Disaster Services, Human Rights Campaign, Environment Florida, Oceana, Florida Public Interest Research Group, Sierra Club, my community Church and MakerSpace activities at Local Libraries. I’m a humanitarian and love to  provide whatever I can to those who need it.

Hans Lau
Exhibition Technician
Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science



Want to share your own story and tattoo?
Email Beth: beth (at) redmond-jones (dot) com or Paul: info (at) orselli (dot) net.

No comments:

Post a Comment