Sunday, May 8, 2016

Florida Tattoo


Jen Elliott,  a Museum Educator in School and Teacher Programs at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum was kind enough to share the story of her subtle, but meaningful, tattoo:

My tattoo is fairly straightforward, but means a great deal. I grew up in Jacksonville, Florida and then went to college in Gainesville, Florida before moving up north for grad school and the inevitable job hunt. I visit as often as I can - seeing family, dear friends, and hitting the beach - but I'm slowly realizing that the chances of going back and settling are decreasing the longer I live and work in NY/NJ. So now I have home with me...

This is my first tattoo and I love it! It was done by Mandy Fabrizi at Clockwork Tattoo in Lyndhurst, NJ.


Want to share your own story and tattoo?
Email Beth: bredmondjones (at) sdnhm (dot) org or Paul: info (at) orselli (dot) net.

No comments:

Post a Comment