Friday, December 4, 2015



For Christmas in 2005, my son gave me a gift certificate for a tattoo. In January 2006, he went with me to have it done. I keep wondering how many sons would do that for their mother? Anyway, I have always found dragonflies to be kind of magical and there are a lot of different kinds where I live.  I like being outdoors (I should be at a natural history museum instead of Archaeology!) surrounded by trees, birds, butterflies, flowers and dragonflies.  I take long walks in the woods with my Border Collie, who is another one if my passions.

Kate Carras
Kelsey Museum of Anthropology

Want to share your own story and tattoo?
Email Beth: bredmondjones (at) sdnhm (dot) org or Paul: info (at) orselli (dot) net.

3 comments:

  1. have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    Tattoos For Men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another helpful post. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to several more times this year!
    skin renewal products

    ReplyDelete